PLAN YOUR VISIT
211 W 9th St. Auburn, IN 46706
3 STEPS TO PLAN YOUR VISIT
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I wear? There is no dress code! People come dressed in a variety of outfits and styles.
- Do I have to have faith? It doesn’t matter whether you are just starting your faith journey, exploring faith, or have been a Christian for a long time. All are welcome!
- When should I arrive? Our service starts at 9am. It might be helpful to arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Where can I park?: Our parking lot is behind the church on 10th st.
- What about nursery for my kids? : If you enter the building from the back parking lot on 10th and then come up the stairs, the nursery is on your right hand side.
- Where are the bathrooms?: If you enter the building from the back and come up the stairs, the bathrooms are on your left hand side.
- Join us in the cafe. We would love to meet you. Join us each Sunday for coffee and cake out in the cafe/foyer.
- Fill out a connection card. We invite you to fill out one of our connection cards in the cafe/foyer. These help us to get to know you and will update you with church news. We send just one email every Friday with our church news.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.