PLAN YOUR VISIT
211 W 9th St. Auburn, IN 46706
3 STEPS TO PLAN YOUR VISIT
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I wear? There is no dress code! People come dressed in a variety of outfits and styles.
- Do I have to have faith? It doesn’t matter whether you are just starting your faith journey, exploring faith, or have been a Christian for a long time. All are welcome!
- When should I arrive? Our service starts at 9:30. It might be helpful to arrive 10-15 minutes early
- Where can I park?: Our parking lot is behind the church on 10th st.
- What about nursery for my kids? : If you enter the building from the back parking lot on 10th and then come up the stairs, the nursery is on your right hand side.
- Where are the bathrooms?: If you enter the building from the back and come up the stairs, the bathrooms are on your left hand side.
- Join us in the cafe. We would love to meet you. Join us each Sunday for coffee and cake out in the cafe/foyer.
- Fill out a connection card. We invite you to fill out one of our connection cards in the cafe/foyer. These help us to get to know you and will update you with church news. We send just one email every Friday with our church news.